The Earl of Cork built Richmond House in 1704. Refurbished and restored, each of the 10 bedrooms features period furniture and warm, spacious comfort. All rooms are ensuite (private bathrooms) and feature views of the extensive grounds.
Each room also offers
central heating, direct dial telephone, television, trouser press
and tea making facilities - and a Richmond House breakfast! Free Wi-Fi.